Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to cry (craving vent)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 19 Replies

So, last thursday I was grocery shopping and I saw the avocados, so I pictured myself eating a nice chunk of french bread with a delicious slice of avocado in it...  I bought one but it was green, my mom told me to leave it in a bag for a couple of days, that if it was very hard (and it was) that it could be ready to eat by either monday or tuesday...  So, today I go get some groceries and get some french bread with the idea of eating it with the avocado...  Well, since we had dinner at a chinese bufet, I didnt cook, but we did get a little hungry a couple of hours ago, so I made sandwiches...  When I went to slice my avocado that finally looked ready to eat, it was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I swear my eyes got all watery and almost cried like a little girl who had dropped her candy on the floor...  My husband could do nothing but throw the avocado away and laugh lol...  Isnt that the worst feeling in the world specially being pregnant?  crying

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
McDonaldlnc
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:05 PM

awwww I was reading your post out loud to my husband and it made HIM want to cry lol he said he will go get you an avocado!!

madsky
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM

yes i hate that my dh had a bad habit of eating what i was craving before i could ohhh i would get so mad he got to were he asked me if i was gonna want something before he ate it lol!!! u are preggo maybe ur dh will go get you another one

stacey.gif madsky picture by CarieG_SignatureShowcase
haimeee09
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I totally feel you on that one..I have a bit of a different situation but i guess kind of similar..Tonight we ordered from Hooters, and I was REALLY craving Curly fries with Cheese. As soon as we got home open the food and the cheese wasn't there and the fries were cold! I was so upset :(

pregnancy

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I hate my cravings....everyone in the house looks at me like i'm nuts... or have the plauge or something...even my step mom and she has 4 kids!!!

i'm sorry hun if i could zap you and avacado i would for sure

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

trowasmommy515
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:09 PM

a couple weeks ago i was craving popcorn but we didn;t have any and DH had the car at work, i broke down in tears and while i was crying a friend of mine that lives across the hall came over and she had some so she made me a bag thank god, but i def. cry too when i want something i can't have!

pregnancy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Elfgirl101
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I was sitting here eating an avocado when i read your post! I feel so guilty & sorry for you...

But i know exactly how you feel. I really wanted French Onion dip yesterday, but the stuff we had was so SHITE i couldn't eat it. :( The french onion dip in my mind was so much creamier and savoury :(

melhayes
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Quoting madsky:

yes i hate that my dh had a bad habit of eating what i was craving before i could ohhh i would get so mad he got to were he asked me if i was gonna want something before he ate it lol!!! u are preggo maybe ur dh will go get you another one

My dh does the same thing and I get on his case about it every time. It drives me nuts!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
TannersMommy09
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Aww I know the feeling. That made me teary eyed, lol.

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:23 AM

My BF's sister started crying because she dropped a burger on the ground when she was pregnant...he told me that if I did that he was going to live somewhere else while I was pregnant, lol

MarleyDnMe
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Yum!! sorry i could picture the creamy avocado on the french bread while i was reading. Sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)