Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG. crying & dying inside. OT.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 19 Replies

MY F'ING "DF" LIED TO ME!  I JUST NOW FOUND OUT ABOUT HIM HAVING A FACEBOOK, WHICH ISN'T THE PROBLEM! HE LIED TO ME ABOUT EVER JOINING THE AIR FORCE!!!!!!! HE'S SITTING BACK IN TENNESSEE JOINING A BAND AND FOLLOWING HIS MUSIC CAREER!?!?!?!? HE UPDATED HIS PROFILE STATUS 6 HOURS AGO AND ADDED PICTURES 1 WEEK AGO. WTF DO I DO NOW?? I'VE EMAILED HIM OVER 80 TIMES IN THE LAST 3+ WEEKS BECAUSE HE HASN'T TALKED TO ME SINCE THE 3RD OF JANUARY. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE LIED TO ME AND DECIEVED ME AND MADE ME SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR HIM LIKE AN IDIOT FOR 2 MONTHS, I FEEL SO STUPID, I LOVED HIM! I LOVE HIM! I STILL LOVE HIM! WHAT DO I DO????? I HOPE IT'S AN OLD PROFILE BUT HE UPDATED IT! AND HIS STATUS SAYS SINGLE! :'( I'M SO BROKEN HEARTED AND HURT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO OR SAY TO MY FAMILY. I DON'T HAVE A JOB AND WAS WAITING ON HIM TO COME BACK SO WE CAN GET MARRIED :'( HE PLAYED IT OFF SO WELL SAYING ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT WHEN HE HAD DAYS OFF AND WHAT BASIC WAS LIKE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. :'(

Expecting #1! August 3rd, 2009 

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fostersforbeer
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM

so he lied to you about being in the airforce and said he was in basic trainging for the past few weeks.. and he wasnt ever there?

are you prego with his baby?

ummm i would be doing some major research on his ass if I were you.

HopeMamma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:24 PM

If he is not emailing you back or calling you I think you have some big decisions to make. If you can you need to talk to him about it or his family and do what is best for you and baby! Sorry you are going through this this is that last thing you need right now being preggo.

amndabby
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:24 PM

HE LIED ABOUT BEING THERE FOR 2 MONTHS! WE WERE LIVING TOGETHER AND THEN HE " DECIDED TO JOIN THE AIRFORCE " AND WENT AND " SIGNED UP " AND THEN THE DAY HE WAS LEAVING FOR MEPS I WENT TO VIRGINIA TO LIVE WITH MY MOTHER TO WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK FROM THE AF AND I JUST NOW FOUND OUT IT WAS ALL A LIE.

I'M 13 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD :'(  AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

vivianasmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Honey, you pick up the pieces hes left behind and you move on. I know it sucks and hurts like a son of a gun, but you gotta look out for you right now. BOTTOM LINE. He lied to you to get an out, he hasnt emailed you or contacted you.....hes done. There is no question in my mind about that, you need to find a job...asap, start planning on taking care of this baby on your own. My "boyfriend" dumped me at 4 months pregnant with his baby, right after we found out she was a girl. You know what I did? I played the pathetic, begging girl and it is one of the biggest regrets I have. He and I got back together right before she was born......BUT it has not been a happy marriage until recently. He hurt me worse than I thought possible. I had given him my heart and soul.....and he thought nothing more of me than some tramp off the street. He didnt love me, and I dont think it was until this past year that he even started loving me, and we have been together for over 7 years. Why did we get back together? for the sake of "the baby" he didnt want to be without his kid in the end and was willing to "settle" for me. I didnt want my daughter growing up without her dad......the past 5 years have been miserable for me. If he is willing to walk away from you right now, in the moment you need him the most.....hes worthless.

mikenmisty
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:37 PM

pp poster is right. you can get through all of this, and you'll be a stronger woman for it. you'll find a better man who deserves you, he doesn't and there are worse things than being a single mom, like being with a deadbeat loser who would treat you so callously. I'm sorry you are hurting so much right now, you deserve better!

Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:43 PM

For one...take a deep breath...stress isn't good and his lyin ass ain't worth it

Two...I know it'll hurt, but you need to do what is best for you and your baby, and that is to stop waiting for him to grow up and be honest.

I'm sure your family will support you...you didn't do anything wrong so make sure you don't beat yourself up. Also I'd figure out where he is and send him papers stating that you are gonna be going after him for child support.

Quoting amndabby:

HE LIED ABOUT BEING THERE FOR 2 MONTHS! WE WERE LIVING TOGETHER AND THEN HE " DECIDED TO JOIN THE AIRFORCE " AND WENT AND " SIGNED UP " AND THEN THE DAY HE WAS LEAVING FOR MEPS I WENT TO VIRGINIA TO LIVE WITH MY MOTHER TO WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK FROM THE AF AND I JUST NOW FOUND OUT IT WAS ALL A LIE.

Fostersforbeer
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:44 PM

WOW....

now you are SURE he isnt really in the airforce?

If you have not talked to him adn he isnt calling you.. im sure he is doing this on purpose. WHat you need to do now, is get a job and start doing what you can for your baby.. from the looks of it, it seems like you are gonna be doing this alone..

You should send him a message on FB or something.. good luck

Quoting amndabby:

newmom111008
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Wow... sounds to me like someone could not face reality and had to find a "quick way out". I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Some men are scum.

towerjunkie1989
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I'll say to you what my Dad said to me. "Someday you will find someone who loves your child like I love you." To clear that up, my Dad isn't my bio-father. He has been in my life since I was 15 and he loves me like I was his own and I love him like he was my bio-father. Some "men" are worthless. I won't lie to you. Being a single mom isn't easy, but you can do it. Your family will be there and there is a great guy out there for you. After you have the baby, go to College. The state will pay for it. Just be strong. You get all of that little baby's love. Message me if you want. I left a drunk piece of shit when I was pregnant. Just get yourself a job and be strong. God will not give us something we cannot handle.

baby

amndabby
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM

it's official. he deleted me off of his account on facebook & changed his password (that's how i got on his profile) i sent him several messages telling him he's going to owe child support. :'(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)