Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went for my 39 week check up. No baby yet but I got an ultrasound pic!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

I went to the doctor today for my 39 week check up and my doc couldn't tell how Lily was positioned so I had to get an ultrasound. Btw my exam today was the most uncomfy ever! Anywho She is still head down woo hoo! but being such a tease and doesn't wanna come out apparently! ARGH!

Here's a pic of her at 38 weeks 6 days. She'll be officially 39 week tomorrow!

Nicole

http://www.myspace.com/greenismyfavoritecolor85

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amanda0320
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Aww I hope she comes out soon mama!  But just try and enjoy this last little bit of time with her because your gonna miss her when shes not in there anymore.

Little Stanley Darroch is due Feb. 28th 2009!

FruitfulReward
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I am 40 weeks this week and I have officially lost hope on my little one coming  before the due date.  But he's healthy nonetheless.  Congrats on the baby and you never know you may have your baby before me, lol. (I really hope not though!) :)

ashley_hatty
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Congrats on being 39 weeks!! Me too!! I am due the 1st and I am so ready!! As I bet you are too!!! I hope she decides to arrive soon!!! Good Luck!!

samsmom14
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM

sounds so much like me I am 39 weeks today and I'm so ready to see Rachel. I have my regular 39 wk appoinment tomorrow. Hopefully he says she is coming soon. I am so uncomfortable it is not even funny.  surrender

loris1209
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I feel for you!!! I'm 39 weeks 2 days and still no baby :(  They are inducing me on the 4th though but that still seems so far away... Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)