Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny pregnancy stories.....share yours....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

Last night I was at walmart with hubby and Landen (son) and I hunched down to look at something and lost balance, (should've known better at 34 weeks) and fell on my butt and kinda just rolled backwards and chris(hubby) started laughing and when I was like give me your hand I'm such a butterball i can't get up he laughed so hard i thought he was gonna pee on himself.grrrrr....

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rachelsmom3
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM

thats funny lol i dont have a funny story yet but if i get one i will let you know

mommy2clarke
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM

rolling on floorOMG! I wonder what my DH's reaction would have been if that would have happened to me! The picture I've got in my head is so friggin' funny! I'm not laughing at you, mama, I'm laughing with you!

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

eviljaxxie
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I don't if you guys would find this funny or not. But the doctor delivering my now 21 month old did. Well when I was delivering Nicholas and they had me move down to the end of the birthing bed. I didn't know I was having a contraction at the time (epidural) and Nicholas just basically flew out and the doctor caught my slippery son. All she said to me was that you have a "super baby" on your hands, lol.

Catanna
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I was getting my epi and my step mom was holding me up and for some reason it took over and hour but before it was done. I could feel her slipping because she started pulling out my ivy. I'm looking around at the nurses that wasn't doing anything and I begain screaming helpinh my mom she falling. Next thing I know my step mom is on the floor pasted out and I have a needle sticking out of my back.

Catanna
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM

that is what the doc was going to happen to me but her head got stuck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)