Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda a TMI question. Leaking fluid??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ive noticed lately when i bend over or pick up my dd i "leak". I had alot of discharge when pregnant  with my dd so i assume thats probly what this is but it seems to only happen when pressure is put on my stomach. Should i call the dr jsut to be sure? Is anyone else having this issue?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sparklebug86
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM

What does it smell like? What color is it? Typically I think amniotic fluid should be sweet smelling although some say it smells like bleach.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Mandee239
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM

clear and i didnt think to smell it lol

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM

smell it next time...its possible that its very watery discharge but it could be your water so you may want to call and speak to a nurse

Quoting Mandee239:

clear and i didnt think to smell it lol

rachael_c
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM

How far are you?  It could be your water....or discharge like the other momma said.

nokesmomof2
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM

normally your water leaks no matter what but it could be but if your really worried about it i would talk to you dr. i had alot of leakin and i told the doc and he said i had a yeast infection so idk good luck momma

have kids born in 06&08 come join my group please
http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsof06and08
Mandee239
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Quoting rachael_c:

How far are you?  It could be your water....or discharge like the other momma said.

im exactly 30 weeks today

Mandee239
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Quoting nokesmomof2:

normally your water leaks no matter what but it could be but if your really worried about it i would talk to you dr. i had alot of leakin and i told the doc and he said i had a yeast infection so idk good luck momma

hmmm maybe thats the problem. ill call in the morning and see what they say. Its soooo annoying and uncomfortable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)