Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

39 weeks and

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 3 Replies

IM STILL PREGNANT! I was not expecting this. My first 2 I had at 38 weeks. and I have been having pressure and horrible contractions since 36 weeks and nothing. I have been 1 cm 50% effaced for about 3 weeks. I thought she would be here by now :( but Kind of glad because I am terrified of being in labor this time for some reason. and I know that Its a possibility I could go into labor in a hour or in a week. AH. I hate the waiting game.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WANNABABEO8O811
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM

expecting boyHang in there moma,you'll be fine.There is alway's medication there if you need it.Best wishes to you and keep us posted.I'm 30 weeks tuesday and i can't wait to see him!!Oh yeah,i have an 18yr old son.

stephanieevers
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:04 AM

wow 18 year old.. and you are brave enough to start all over again lol. I am worried because this one and my first ds are gonna be over 3 years apart. and 2 years apart from DS #2. lol

loris1209
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Unless you don't know your in labor and wait too long...  I feel for you mommy. I just delievered my third on his due date last mon. I didn't think I would ever be done :(

Quoting WANNABABEO8O811:

expecting boyHang in there moma,you'll be fine.There is alway's medication there if you need it.Best wishes to you and keep us posted.I'm 30 weeks tuesday and i can't wait to see him!!Oh yeah,i have an 18yr old son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)