Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

name help

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

my boyfriend wants a strong name. ok thats fine with me.

but i dont want him to be named James. he is adamant on james and i dont like it. It doesnt appeal to me. He wants to name our son in honor of his 'friend' james. i have only met the guy once or twice and did NOT like him. he was a pompous ass. they also used to do drugs together (before i met my so). I DO NOT want my son to be named after this guy. i told my boyfriend that last night and he got all bent out of shape about it.

we already have our Michael, so i want something that will go with that and also with Baylee (dd). any names ladies?

pregnancy week by week
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rachelsmom3
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:51 AM

what about brandon? i love the name brandon

PregnancyAdmins
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Hi,

You might also like to try the Baby Name Finder, CafeMom just added.   Good luck in your baby name search!

--Pregnancy Admins

Stop by the Pregnancy Admins Profile and sign our guest books by showing off those baby bumps or brand new arrivals!

Jelewis88
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM

lol yea my brother keeps calling my little one (he's still in me) James Jr....which we keep telling him that would just be sick lol! but anyhow. Yea don't name the little boy after a pompose ass! Thats why alot of names got out of the question with us because we knew someone and didn't like them with that name lol! We picked Greyson because it sounds strong but still unique and not totally OUT THERE! lol But if you want a more common name i would go with a strong name like Daniel, Brian, Joseph, and i love the name Cole...thats going to be Greyson's Middle name but happy hunting for the name and let us know!!

So ready to meet Greyson Cole

pregnancy due date

Nheoks03
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Ryan (I love this one, I think it a very strong masculine name)
Brandon
Benjamin
Kyle
Aaron
Carter
Alexander (Alex)
Nicholas (Nick)
Jacob (Jake)
Lucas (Luke)
Matthew (Matt)
Daniel (Dan)
Tyler
David
Kevin
Adam

Hope that helps :) Good luck!

mrscapt
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Good luck!

It is one of the most exciting parts of having a baby is naming them. I would not name him james, personally dont like the name and plus you are the mom and the dad isnt the only one who created him ..you both should agree.

I like ss far as strong "normal names"

Ryan

Brandon

Mason

Luke

Hunter

JAke

Corey

GOOD LUCK

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 5:13 PM

My first thought was Jameson or Jamison (like the Irish Whiskey) as a compromise name...

my-heart-belongs-to3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)