Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

38 weeks preggo...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

part of me wants my son NOW...im sick of being pregnant and hormonal...and the waiting game is getting old.

but...

the other part of me is thinking "kathryn...your sick as hell...you look like you've been run over by a truck ten times...you need to get better first"

my poor husband...such a trooper to put up with me. even though sometimes i feel like smashing his face into the pavement...he really is good to me.

*sighs*

i just felt like posting but really didnt know what about...im bored.

Proud Mommy to be of Ozlo Robert Simms!

babies
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamichula03
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I so know what you mean. But i got 2 toddlers to deal with at the same time. So I just got to suck it up and go with the day! You almost done. Before you know it you will be wish I was still preggo and didn't have to worry what baby getting into.

allensavannahs
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM

i'm about 4 weeks behind you and feel the urgency to not be a human duplex anymore either... paitence is a virtue right???? no where the hell did I place that virtue....

oh well they come when they are done right?  wish i wasnt so freaking hungary all the time. i have GD so i dont want a 10lber ...my others were in the 9lb range ...eek!

baby due in march,my three year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

bambi1105
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Ugh... I feel ya mama... I will be 38 weeks on sunday and I have two out of town baby shower to go to :( Yes i'm excited and all but omg 4 hours in a car!! My doctor keeps telling me its fine for me to go because I'm not having any issues, but i'm not so sure...

babycowart
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:35 PM

you got 2 weeks on me but i feel it too. i have an appointment tommorrow and i so hope she'll say i'm dialating or something. i am having contractions everyonce in a while. she's so low i feel like she's in a sling or something. we can make it, it just sux.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)