Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have I dropped? Pic inlcuded

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

This was me 2 weeks ago at 34 weeks

and this was me just a couple days ago at 36 weeks.

I was looking in the mirror and noticed that i could see my ribs again!  LOL  I dont think hes dropped all the way but I think hes in the process of.  I lost part of my mucus plug last week and my colostrum is in.  I think in just another week or two my son will be here!  Im getting so anxious!  But anyways what do you ladies think?  Am I crazy or is he really dropping?

pregnancy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy2be33009
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I think u've dropped.

LovingIT2008
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM

YEP :)

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:39 PM

looks like it :) I think my little one is almost here too....the doctor said im having regular contractions although I cant feel them...which is great for me :)

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
mommyofmaknchz
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:39 PM

It is kinda hard to tell but if you can see your ribs he probably has dropped. I always knew when my kids dropped cause I could breathe again. lol Good Luck sounds like your getting close.

jenjobrien
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I cant tell for sure but it looks like it.

athenagmb
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM

yep i think you dropped. I am 28 weeks and I think my daughter finally turned head down which I am so happy about except the fact she gets the hiccups 7 times a day and its on my bladder. Good luck hope he comes soon for you

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

amanda0320
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:46 PM

HaHa!  My son too.  Hes so big in there now that its not even cute anymore when he moves around and when he gets thos famouse hiccups of his.  My bladder hasnt gotten a break in a while!! LOL.

Quoting athenagmb:

yep i think you dropped. I am 28 weeks and I think my daughter finally turned head down which I am so happy about except the fact she gets the hiccups 7 times a day and its on my bladder. Good luck hope he comes soon for you

Little Stanley Darroch is due Feb. 28th 2009!

jrstaffordjr
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:09 PM

YES momma, you did for sure.  good luck!.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)