Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? bout parent choice diapers....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:07 PM
  • 64 Replies

i have a 10 month old daughter ive only used pampers since she was born,i used huggies once but hated how they left crystal like thingys on her but so i stuck wit pampers...well this week im short on cash...so im gonna pick up parents choice i think...what do u think bout them?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Teeshann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:08 PM

i've never liked them. they gave my daughter rashes. but i've heard other ppl like them .

kloiesmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I personally didn't like them... they don't have the stretchy sides, don't hold as much and my daughter broke out in a NASTY rash while using them! But... if you aren't super picky about the sides and are willing to possibly change more diapers (ya know all kids are different though!) give it a shot! =) Good Luck!

MommyOnLI
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:09 PM

i HATE them, horrible and they feel like rough paper

staciep2
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I have used those a few time and they worked just fine, but if I used them too long he did get a rash.

Heydes01
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM

They are not my favorite but they will do the job.

Jerusha_83
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I used them after my son was born and I did not like the the tabs because they did not stretch so I went to papmers and found out that parents choice had the stretchy tabs now and that is all I but and have never had a problem with them now he is 6 months now

lucy_1986
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:16 PM

bump

fatima_reed23
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:18 PM

i say go with another off brand but not parents choice.. my girl is 2yrs and we bought her parents choice and she got a horrible rash AND some type of sweat bumps that looked more like a blister/pimple  and her skin is NOT sensitive..

sblynch05
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:19 PM

We tried them and they made my sons pee smell bad. and they gave him a bad rash. so we swiched to Luvs they cost less then pampers and huggies.

MommyIvy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I didnt like them. They always leaked and they just felt rough.

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)