Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bad pains.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 2 Replies

so i am 23 weeks pregnant, and i first i had slight pains in my legs and pelvic area which i thought were from like all the stretching and stuff. well now the pain in my pelvic area is really bad.esp when i stand up and walk, sometimes i have to sit right back down it hurts so bad and when i move around. i just want to cry =[ i dont know what this could be from, and i just got a letter that i had an abnormal pap smear and so now i am freaking out that its not normal and something is really worng. also this may be TMI but i have been having tons of discharge and i feel like it has a werid smell to it so i am constantly showering or bathing but it doesnt seem to go away. does anyone have any idea to waht this might be or anything. or how to help it not hurt so bad. anything will help! thanks ladies.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ariannasmama807
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM

no body? hmm.

Terasasmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I dont know, I have pains, and sometimes they hurt so bad, but it doesnt normally last too long.  The whole smell and discharge thing could just be different hormones, TMI I know, but my dd did that kind of thing to me, and now that I am pregnant with my son its like I am back to normal, I dont quite get it.  But if you are having that much pain and stuff I would maybe call your doctor and at least let them know whats happening, they can tell you if they think you should come in and get checked out or not.  Better safe than sorry in my opinion. 

Oh and if it is your second I know that my midwifes told me that it will hurt a lot more, especially in the pelvic area than with the first, especially if the pregnancies are a relativly short period apart (like less than 2 years) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)