Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope I can make you smile :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
I have a funny story I thought I would share with all you ladies. I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and my husband has been very unsympathetic to my morning sickness. Yesterday I returned home from work to see my husbands car in the drive way, I thought that was strange he doesn't usually get home until late. I came into the house to find him in bed. I was concerned so I tapped him on the shoulder and asked what was wrong. To my shock my husband looked up and snapped at me "YOU GOT ME SICK" hold on.....WHAT??? I couldn't help but burst out laughing, however he was dead serious, he said he had a stomach ache and it was so bad he couldn't get out of bed...wait from what I understand you can't CATCH morning sickness, so since he was in the mood to blame his germs on me (because apparently he doesn't catch his own germs!) I said "so let me guess did I get you pregnant too?" I hope this puts a smile on your face, and further proves that when it comes to pregnancy men have NO CLUE!!!!
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mydarlings3
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:04 PM
LMAO! That is great! Men can be so dense sometimes! Gotta love them! lol
mrs.sloan
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:57 PM
I can totally relate. Since I have been pregnant my fiance has been sick a couple of times and stayed home from work. Mind you, I have never stayed home due to my morning sickness/afternoon sickness. So I ask him what is wrong, and he tells me the same thing - I got him sick. Other than morning sickness, I haven't been sick! I've got an amazing immune system! I think he just likes to have a scapegoat to blame things on.
thurstensmom
by Member on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:47 PM
Quoting mrs.sloan:

I can totally relate. Since I have been pregnant my fiance has been sick a couple of times and stayed home from work. Mind you, I have never stayed home due to my morning sickness/afternoon sickness. So I ask him what is wrong, and he tells me the same thing - I got him sick. Other than morning sickness, I haven't been sick! I've got an amazing immune system! I think he just likes to have a scapegoat to blame things on.

wow I am shocked but very pleased to know that there is another husband out there that doesn't really "get it" I thought my dear husband was the only person that could have ever come up with something so ridiculous!!! ;)
texmexmom
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:49 PM
lmao!! omg!! this could sooo be my dh!! lol *sigh*
once I was throwing up in the toilet he was thrwoing up in the sink and the fdog was thrwoing up in the batchtub!! all @ the same time!! that only happened once with our 1st but it  sure was funny!! no then but later on!! lol

laezpnai
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 12:41 AM
lol that's cute.. my dbf got the morning sickness instead of me heehee i love him Innocent
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 9:12 AM
Well I hope that he learns to be a little more sympathetic now, and that he and you are all feeling better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)