Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is up with the whole belly button thing?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 11:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
This is an off the wall question but do all pregnant women's belly button really pop out like that?

I was just wanting to know cause mine didn't do it with my first and it hasn't done it with this one either it kinda looks like it has been sucking on something sour.  Just a stupid thought that I had and figured I would ask.
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Sarahem
by on Aug. 21, 2007 at 11:58 PM
I don't have pictures from my first pregnancy, but it stuck out toward the end.  This is my stomach at 29 weeks (two weeks ago).  Look at that belly button.  It's a real beauty, isn't it?

www.maxtheshelterdog.com

ErikaNaomi
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 1:05 AM
You still have a belly button ring in??? lol, you can see that My belly button is still intact, yet the piercing area is not so good

~*Erika

Sarahem
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 8:33 AM

Quoting ErikaNaomi:

You still have a belly button ring in??? lol, you can see that My belly button is still intact, yet the piercing area is not so good

~*Erika

Yeah, no fair!  You still have an innie!  I left my ring in through my first pregnancy also.  I want it to be pierced still, and it worked out okay.  I would take it out a couple days at a time towards the end.  Sadly, that was theone place I got a stretch mark!

www.maxtheshelterdog.com

Sexiimami07
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 9:56 AM
I was wondering that too cause mine came half wayout and stopped but that is how people recognized i was pregnant. Now the belly tells all

i think my line is crooked??
MrS.GiFFord
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 10:09 AM

Mine never popped out and my belly was huge! My son was 10.5 lbs too. Here's a sample of how big I was and my how my belly button never even attempted to pop out. LOL.

sexymama328
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 8:15 PM
 here is me pregnant now

here is me with the twins

kiliki_malie
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 9:56 PM
my belly button stayed in. but it does look a bit stretched out... you know what i mean?? id post a pic of mine up, but i have some stretch marks... you guys have cute bellys. =D
MzPebblez619
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 3:43 AM
LOL..WITH  MY  FIRST SON MINE  DIDNT, BUT  I ALSO  KEPT MY  BELLY  RING IN THE  HOLE  TIME  UO UNTILL THE  DAY  I WAS IN LABOR, BUT IT  SEEMS THAT  IT IS POPING OUT THIS  TIME AROUND, HAD TO MY RING OUT CUZ IT WAS IRRITATING ME
ameris_rain
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 4:15 AM
My belly button is like half in-half out. I took out my belly button ring about three weeks ago bc it was starting to get irritated and infected. Now I have a red mark where the whole sort of is :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured