Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have anything encouraging to say about octuplets mom???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM
  • 108 Replies

Ok My goodness.  I know that she has not made the smartest decisions, but GEEZ, can she get a bit of a break.  She didnt know she was gonna have 8 babies.  I dont agree with her decisions, but I also dont want to judge her.  I have heard everything from people saying they hate her, to she needs her children taken away.  We are going waaaayyyy to far with this.  CAn we get some love.  My goodness lets pray for this mother and these babies instead of bash her with our dirty words. 

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Replies (1-10):
chel1195
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:11 AM

I didn't read your post but, NOPE I have nothing nice to say.  She is exploiting those babies and yes I think they should be adopted out.  She is psycho.

Brendon David born 11/09/2005

Emma Tranette Due 07/19/2009

myspace.com/starter_wife_05

stephiepattie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Personally, I don't have an issue with her. I could never do it, however, I think there is a lot worse in this country than her. She obviously adores her children, so what if she doesn't have a dime, our tax dollars are going to go somewhere and her having these children aren't going to increase our taxes. There are people with millions of dollars and one kid who don't even give a damn about that one. I wish her nothing but the best, I'm not going to donate to her, but I do hope that she gets just as much help as anyone else who has had a situation similar and not be shunned because some people have too much time on their hands to just stop bashing her. At least she loves her kids.

sylviapike26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM

I feel for her.  I feel for the babies more though.  I hope they all make it through okay.  I think the whole situation is sad.  I hope the mother does what she said and finishes her school to start working.

pregnancy week by week
babies
haimeee09
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:19 AM

THANK YOU for someone posting a positive post about her..She is just like any other typical women just has a lot of babies. What about other women out there who our single mothers and have many children? Its possible to be done..I just think poeple should worry more about their live instead of hers. She had always wanted a big family..and now she has it. A lot of people don't know the story behind her having that many and how she lives her life.There have been a lot of assumptions made on her which isn't right..No one truly knows the real story..expect for her. I wish her the best..And think she'll do just fine.

pregnancy

kelleysangels
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:20 AM

It's good to hear some positive words.  It's sad that this world is full of so much hate, that we cant even open our mouths to encourage someone.  I really appreciate the comments.

haimeee09
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Yepp i am so sick of seeing posts on here about her and how horrible she is and how she should have her children taken away from her..were not all perfect and everything happens for a reason! The people posting these posts make it out to seem like she is the worse human living! WOW what about the duggars? She has 19 children..she has made out pretty well. Yes she isn't single..but if you watch the show doesn't seem like she really helps out with the children, because of there "buddy system"..everyone is entitled to there own ways of living.

stephiepattie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM

I think it's sad that so many moms can have so much hate for another mom that they don't even know. Maybe she's not a member here (maybe she is lol I was actually wondering) but we're supposed to be supportive of eachother, saying you wish someones kids would get taken away just because they have a lot is so ignorant. Ugh...I don't know how people can be so negative, especially in a pregnancy group where we have everything to be positive about!

Kissybratzmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Nope, not one thing. I just pray for those innocent babies and her other children. I don't feel sorry for her because  she had already said she was struggeling with 6 kids and couldn't really afford another one, yet had ALL of the leftover eggs implanted. I'd like to know how she can be on food stamps, but have the money for IVF?!?! Sounds like she was scamming the system. She supported 6 kids on student loans for crying out loud. Now she's all about publicity to get what she needs. Even if she does finish school, what daycare is going to have 14 openings? Just like Kate (Jon and Kate plus 8) said on Dr. Phil yesterday. They all wanna help when they are babies, cause babies are cute and everyone loves them, but when they get older all the help dissapears. Kate is very very organized, anal, and on a strict schedule...Nadya's house was a complete mess, not to mention waaaaay too small for all those kids...plus 8 more. I could go on and on about the octuplet mom.

mrs.knowlton02
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:40 AM

i really dont have anything to say cuz i dont read stuff about that...but i do have to say that shes one brave person for taking on so many kids.i have two and cant keep up with them lol and one on the way.i watch my mom sturggle to rasie her brothers kids cuz he wont do it so she took them with start promtion of cousre and her stuggle is hard to watch so i take them on the weekends for her to give her a brake. but all those kids wow i wish her luck...

i dont really bash people i dont know if i dont know them then who am i to talk trash about them or what not. if i knew that person well the yeah why not but only as a joke.i dont hate people i dilike them.hate it a storge word.

pregnant
sylviapike26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I don't think it is right to judge her either.  We don't know the whole story and a lot that is floating around out there is just assumptions.  I do know one thing, she said she had all of her kids through fertility treatments and they aren't cheap and insurance DO NOT cover them, so she has to have some income coming from somewhere.  Anyway, it isn't right to judge her and that is all people are doing.  I hope her and the babies will do fine and won't have any issues.

Quoting haimeee09:

THANK YOU for someone posting a positive post about her..She is just like any other typical women just has a lot of babies. What about other women out there who our single mothers and have many children? Its possible to be done..I just think poeple should worry more about their live instead of hers. She had always wanted a big family..and now she has it. A lot of people don't know the story behind her having that many and how she lives her life.There have been a lot of assumptions made on her which isn't right..No one truly knows the real story..expect for her. I wish her the best..And think she'll do just fine.

pregnancy week by week
babies

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)