• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ouch! Really weird/strong pain in my stomach!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
So I posted one time before about a pain in my stomach... stupid me, the little one had her foot in my rib! lol Well I've been having contractions on and off all day long. For the past 2 hours or so when I have a contraction, it hurts REALLY bad right to the right (when looking down at my stomach) of my belly button! Like something is STABBING me! I know, I know, it could it be absolutely nothing. It could be the baby laying on a nerve or something right? But what I'm wondering is, it's not anything more serious, is it? I wouldn't be writing if it was just a little uncomfortable or something, but it HURTS. Like it makes me stop what I'm doing and just hold my stomach...
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
haimeee09
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:13 AM

hmm i've been like this ALL day..i am sure i am not as far as long as you..but my goodness i went to the grocery store today and thats when it all started! its like really STRONG and at my lower stomach area on the right..i have been wondering if its normal..i am guessing it is? lol glad someone posted.

pregnancy

Jencala
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:20 AM

I'm only 28 weeks but i have had this too.  I hope someone can answer what this is.  It literally feels like I'm being stabbed from the inside and it's always on the right side.  Weird!

pregnancy

Jencala
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM

bump

pregnancy

athenagmb
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I don't know if this is correct but it could just be the baby pushing really hard on the point. If its only one part of the stomach then thats what is sounds like. I get it all the time and it hurts so bad, starts of like a pushed bruise and then goes up to a really strong pain. I hope I helped some what like I said I am not sure if this is what it is.

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

sylviapike26
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM

It could just be the baby.  I would say if it is really bothersome get it looked at.  It could be a hernia on your uterus.

pregnancy week by week
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)