Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my hubby is so sweet!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

i was craving gummy bears so bad earlier and asked my hubby to go get me some. when he got back he had 2 bags of gummy bears and 3 pickles...he knows how much i love ractrac pickles right now even though we have a big thing of pickles in the frig they dont taste the same so i wouldnt eat them and i told him about it and he thought it was werid and said a pickle is a pickle and i said no there not they all have different tastes. it was so sweet of him to do that when all i wanted was gummy bears lol...now i have 3 days of pickles cuz i can eat one a day.there the big pickles like at the movies...they are soooooo good!!!!!!!!!

pregnant
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jdbrown21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:38 AM

aww that is sweet =]=]=]

happy

Zacharoos_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:41 AM

Isn't it so awesome when they do something without being asked....and they probably think we're silly for being so appreciative of something so small....and I know exactly what you mean about things not tasting the same...I have been craving coke lately...so I send my hubby out to get a fountain drink instead of a bottle...coke from the bottle tastes flat to me..and he thinks I'm silly LOL:)

TippyD
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:47 AM

I dont think they realize that food taste sooooo different now and we love some stuff that we use to hate and visa versa...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)