Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crib issues (kinda funny)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

ok.

my daughter was in the hospital for a week with rsv and pnemonia ( bless her heart) and they had her sleeping in a pretty big crib. before the hospital visit she was sleeping in her bassinet which she was really to big for...so when we got home i thought id put her in her crib to see how she does..kinda ween her off her basinet and the closed space.

anyways i dont know how she does it but i will go in there after an hour and she will be completly sideways upsidedown at the bottom of her crib lol.

the only problem is she gets to the crib bumpers and burries her face in them, pretty scary.

im afraid shes going to suffocate one of these times. i always fix her when shes like that which of course wakes her up =/

anyways i was just looking for some tips or ideas on wat to do to help prevent that.

as always u guys are great

i just read this and it sounds like a really stupid question lol. sorry but if you have any input i greatly appreciate it

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Necie72
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:10 AM

i don't have any suggestions, but that's really cute...  LOL  i have my baby girl in a pack n play bassinett and it's huge for her...  she's only 2 weeks, so she doesn't move around it yet...  but, i'm already thinking that i'll have to get a rail for her when i put her in a bed because she will be used to flipping all around in the bassinett!!!!

787BabyMom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:51 AM

YOu can always take the bumpers out.  If you still want bumpers, you could find the breathable ones at B r Us. 

My DD did the same thing.  She LOVED to snuggle her bumpers once she became more mobile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)