Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats sleep?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM
  • 3 Replies

Oh man here  it is 7 am! DD no longer sleeps till 8 her lil butt is awake at 6 am sharp and shes ready for the day! She use to sleep 8pm till 830 am! This is her new thing and she dosnt nap hardly at all maybe 1 for about an hr! Shes a lil over 10 months old so i guess its normal i just needed to vent cuz I NEED SLEEP!!!! LMAO

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:12 AM

I hear you too well, Maggie is 18 months and just likes getting up at 5am.  Today it was 4am but I think she's teething a bit.  At least I know I can get a solid 2 hour nap from her-can't wait. 

1sttimemom512
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I would be shocked if I got more than an hour and a half last night.  My son will be two weeks old tomorrow, and he doesn't like his bassinet.  He thinks that he can sleep with me.  Well, I got news for him... you see in the local paper there was an article about a baby that was sleeping in between her  parents and got pinned.  She ended up suffocating to death(she was 11 months).... after reading that I couldn't sleep with my baby in the bed!!! Therefore, I stayed awake and held my son so he could get some sleep.  He needs it more than I do...

kellybelly7570
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Quoting 1sttimemom512:

I would be shocked if I got more than an hour and a half last night. 

Me too!   My daughter was up all night coughing.  Poor thing couldn't sleep....so that means no sleep for me either.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)