Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi, but is it normal?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM
  • 2 Replies

On wednesday I had my membranes stripped and since i have had thick discharge that looks like well snot (gross) and some has had some streaks of blood. so i'm thinking it is the mucus plug, however my question is this, would/should it still be happening? I mean its globs, not everytime i go to the bathroom but the past two times i have gone it was a lot. so is this normal or something i should be concerned about? I was having contractions last night but they have since stopped. if i have sex do you think that will further things along? If not i am scheduled for induction on the 18th.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sparklebug86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:13 AM

sounds like your plug :) good luck!

Doesnt that suck when the contractions stop? I have been having them in the middle of the night and somehow I manage to fall asleep and when I wake up...they are gone! :(

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

fsuandi7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:15 AM

YES!!! I had contractions 10 mins apart for 2 hours last night, nothing painful and then they just stop and I'm like omg what happened! I know that it probably is the plug, but seriously that much? I mean how big is a plug supposed to be?

Quoting sparklebug86:

sounds like your plug :) good luck!

Doesnt that suck when the contractions stop? I have been having them in the middle of the night and somehow I manage to fall asleep and when I wake up...they are gone! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)