• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost again. 2 times in a row.(Not for the weak to read)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM
  • 26 Replies

Hello fellow group members.  I have to say goodbye.  I was 10 weeks along and I delivered the baby at home on Tuesday night.  I was at the Dr on Tuesday morning and everything was perfect.  I cannot get the image out of my mind....my baby came out in the sac and even though it was only 10weeks it looked like a baby.  I do not know if I can do this again.  Good luck everyone.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amanda0320
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM

im sorryWOW I am so sorry for your loss. 

gobimom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss...i too had two miscarriages and I can understand the pain you are in.  I am sending you big hugs.  If you need to talk message me. 

Here we go Steelers!

hannies_momma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I am sooo sorry for your loss. I miscarried twice when I was younger. I am miscarrying right now as well. I understand your pain. But don't lose hope. I have had two beautiful girls after me first 2 miscarriages. This miscarriage for me now is for the best though. My doctor said more pregnancies would probably kill me after I almost died for my 2 sucessful ones. I ended up pregnant by accident this time, I wasn't going to abort though. I was taking my chances. Now I am miscarrying. I am sad about it, but I am also relieved that I was removed from a difficult situation. Doctors also say that miscarriages are often because there was some badly wrong with the baby. That they wouldn't have been able to live anyways. So don't lose hope. There is no established reason why you can't have a baby.  In my case in pregnancy 3 I got my wish. Don't give up. and if need to talk feel free to message me.

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM

aww.... If/When you decide to try again, please come back and visit us :)

hugs

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Nevvermore
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and let your loved ones be there for you as much as possible.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

mommytwins83
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I am so sorry ... I have had a total of 3 miscarriages and one was a set of twins, and then with this pregnancy i had a vanishing twin.. hugs.. it never hurts to try again..i know miscarriages are hard to deal with.. i have dealt with them 3 times and each time was hard never got any easier..but i do have my beautiful kids..this pregnancy i got real down at the begining when i first learned there was a vanishing twin...cause it will always be in my mind there should of been two of them..but at least one girl is going to come out of it..

hotmomof5plus1onthewaykissing

kolbiesmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I'm sorry to hear this news.  I delivered my on Tuesday as well.  I thought all was well hadn't had any signs that I had miscarried but I did.  The baby had died 3 wks. before I even found out. I was in full on labor at 12wks and 2d.  This is my second time as well. Hang in there. hugs

baby

prmami2b
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I am so very sorry.. i have lost one too.. I pray you and your family make it through this difficult time..

mommy_of_2_babi
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM

im sorry for your loss mamma dont give up

MommyIvy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM

I am sorry for your loss. Dont give up hope!

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)