Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AZ SCAM ALRET!!!Please read!! LONG!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

http://www.cafemom.com/home/mommytyreen   Tyreen Marie

That is the profile of an awful person which I will be reporting on cafemom. She came over my house once for a play date asked to borrow a few movies, and me being nice I let her. After a while of emailing back and forth I asked when a good time was to bring the movies back. She said she would call or email me with her days off. She emailed me saying "I'm off today if that will work?" But I wasn't able too. So I emailed her saying all next week I will be home and free call or email me with your days off and when we can meet up. That was jan 17th. I haven't heard from here since. So today I called her and when she answered and asked who it was she hung up on me. I called back and left a message, and text her cell, still no response. I was talking to another mom I met on here about her and she told me she screwed her too. She acted interested in starting up with avon, so my friend paid for the kit to get her started. She called and emailed her letting her no she was all set and what she owed and she hasn't heard from her since. Please don't do anything for this girl, she will just screw you! I wouldn't want anyone else to be scammed by this awful person! As for me I'm gonna try to get my movies back, so wish me luck!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Teppyrose
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM

frustratedPEOPLE ARE SO MEAN!!!

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM

thats terrible!

bad

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

babytugz
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM

after readding her profile she doesnt seem all there no offence to her but to say i love my daughter but it would be better when her and her man can starttheir family .im sorry my my kids from prior relationship is my family weather or not we have another child and my man better see it that way too.but i dont live near you all so i have nothing to worry about with her. good luck getting your movies

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:33 PM

what a loser I hope you get your movies back. I wonder if you can turn her in for this type of stuff?

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Honestly I dont think any "Action" can be taken. The admins might send her an email but, even if they close her accounts, she can just create another one....sorry :(

Quoting virgobaby1978:

what a loser I hope you get your movies back. I wonder if you can turn her in for this type of stuff?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Teppyrose
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Thanks for the support! I did report her and wrote why  hopefully she'll be banned from here. Some people are just low lifes I guess!!

Teppyrose
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM

I wish I could call the cops on her but I really can't prove anything. People are just awfull.  She will get whats coming to her.  I hope!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)