Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what she's wearing!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

Recently I got to go on TV to show off my invention.  Check out what the Prego girl is wearing!

Enjoy

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prmami2b
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM

That is awesome! I cant tell you how many shirts have been retired because I'm flashing preggo belly

heartsandskulls
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:00 PM

how genius...what a fab idea...congrats on that

pregnancy week by week
2milesboys
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:06 PM

AWESOME, like that preggo woman said wish id known about these 3-4 months ago when i lost my wardrobe to the belly

katie_grace
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Not a lost cause though! They are GREAT for afterwards. I went home in comfy clothes that were non-maternity because I wore one of these.......and for nursing?...you won't find ANYTHING better.

Zacharoos_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM

That is a really great idea! I'm gonna have to buy a few of these! Good Job and Congrats on getting your product out there!

briezysmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I had a belly band, pretty much the same I think. I loved it but it would ride up a lot and I'd always have to adjust it everytime I'd sit or stand. Great idea but not comfortable for me, lol.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker ♥laurie.Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
charmini
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:22 PM
i love it great ideaaa thanks!!

virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I need at least one or 2 that I can wear with some of my maturnity clothes from my last daughter. I hate that cold air that floats up under the shirt where the belly sticks out.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

Wondering722
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I use tube tops midriffs.  They make it look like I"m layered.  Are these pretty much the same thing?  They look exactly like the tube tops I wear, except I don't wear them as actual tops, I pull them down to my waist so that I get the layered look when my shirts are too short.

dozerfamily
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:33 PM

My friend gave me one of these in white and I love it!!  I had trouble keeping my pants from sliding down and this helped to keep them in place.  I also wear it under my T-shirts and it's much more cool and less bulky than trying to wear two shirts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)