Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back pain, stich in side, labor?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 38 weeks and this morning I woke up with a horrible side ache/back ache its seems to be steady but that is all I feel and nothing else..do you think this could be the very very beginning stages of labor? Its only on one side and again no other contractions. I am just weirded out and I am so close, 11 days, that i am probably parinoid but I though I would ask.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
123amber
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:00 PM

i ll be 37 wks on sunday ,i ve been having round ligament pains agian that hurt like a bitch maybe that s what yoiurs are being that they er only on one side, good luck

baseballwife
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM

i'm bumping this cause i want to know too.....i woke up this morning with the same pains and i think i might be leaking fluid! 

NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 8:19 AM

It was probably just the way you were sleeping. Try walking around and stretching a bit. I bet it goes away. It doesnt sound like contractions or labor.

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

Mandee239
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I had the same thing around 5 this morning. but mine stopped shortly after i rolled onto my left side. It felt like back labor! scared the crap out of me! Im only 31 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)