Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Mommies with both a boy and a girl...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

How different were your pregnancies? Which pregnancy did you think was harder and why? What about your labor and deliveries?

I was just curious at how much difference there is between boy/girl pregnancies. Share any additional info you'd like....=]

The reason I ask, I have a 3month old son, and everything about my pregnancy, labor & delivery was magical! I loved EVERY second of being pregnant, never got sick, and was always happy, and never uncomfortable, and my labor, only 4 hours! Completely natural, NO meds and was a beautiful experience. and I'm almost AFRAID to have another because everything with my first was (close to) PERFECT!

thanks in advance!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
truckincowgirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:12 PM

I have one of each and am now pregnant. My pregnancies were very similar. With the exception of how I carried the babies. She was high he was low. Both deliveries were fairly quiet.

ms.angel221
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:13 PM

O!!! TOTALLY dfferent!!! from the movements to the weight gain... And yes the delivery also different.

Angel

carliemarie1015
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Quoting ms.angel221:

O!!! TOTALLY dfferent!!! from the movements to the weight gain... And yes the delivery also different.

really!?

maybe it varies from woman to woman too....lol

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
chel1195
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM

My boy pregnancy- AWFUL.  Constantly sick- it NEVER went away.  Headaches, tired beyond belief, moody moody moody.  Hair was good and skin was great.  I was a lot bigger with him also.

This pregnancy (a girl!!)- No sickness, few headaches, not too tired.  Hair is dry dry dry and my face is broken out worse then when I was a teen!  She is big but I have yet to gain a pound!!

Brendon David born 11/09/2005

Emma Tranette Due 07/19/2009

myspace.com/starter_wife_05

jgirl04
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I'm currently pregnant with a little boy. My first pregnancy was triplet girls, and let me tell you, I'll take that pregnancy any day over this one!  With the girls I was happy, had energy, the pains weren't so bad. With this little one, I'm so emotional, I cry all the time! And the aches and pains, especially the Sciatica, have gotten the best of me. Almost done, 4 more weeks!!!

expecting boy

TDsmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:21 PM

I've had 1 girl and 2 boys now. My pregnancy with my daughter sucked! I threw up every day for 6 months...my labor was 23 1/2 hrs.. then after she was born, she had colic! And she is 7 yrs old now and still can be a royal pain in the butt!! With my boys.. I threw up once each pregnancy, had 9 hr labors with boy, and they were great, easy babies. My last baby is only 4 months now- but he's the best so far! lol. I totally think boys are easier... and would take another boy anyday over another girl! lol But yes- I love my daughter to death. Tried for 3 yrs for her! lol

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
briannasmom2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:31 PM

My 2 pregnancies were similar w/the exception of being much thinner the 2nd time around,other than that no big differences.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)