• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help....

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

i need to get a breast pump today. anyone recommend one?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
navyjen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM

110% the Medula Pump in Style.   Its painless and awesome.  I loved it with my son and will be getting it again with this baby....

pregnancy calendar
cheeres
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM

depends on how often you are going to be pumping. If you are going to be pumping often, such as going back to work. I would suggest getting a medela electric pump, they have different styles. They run to up to 300 (depending on where you are located) but they are worth it. If it is only occasionly problay could do with a hand pump.

- Chantel

Mom to a Jaidyn a 5 year princess and a prince on the way!

Expecting a baby Boy named Gerald!

Due March 2, 2009

kaciewor
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:58 PM

medela anything. They are great!

Proud wife to Jeff~  Mommy to Lainey* expecting Carley Rae April 30th!stork

hypersquirrel
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:59 PM

medela is awsome. they have a few different choices. but they are all good and comfortable and work really well.

Gizzy22
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Quoting navyjen:

110% the Medula Pump in Style.   Its painless and awesome.  I loved it with my son and will be getting it again with this baby....

Photobucket
XanandLeosMama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM

some county health departments offer them at cost and usually the good ones like Medela. I have a hand me down from a friend that sells for about 300. My county sells the same one but I think its only 150 or maybe 200. I don't mean to imply you wouldn't have the money but with this economy almost everyone is hurting financially somehow and I wouldn't have known about the program if I wasn't friends with someone who deals with the health department all the time.  If you are committed to BFing you don't want to skimp!  Our county's program is open to anyone to encourage BFing but nobody tells moms about it unless they are on WIC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)