• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who had "implantation" bleeding.. (TMI maybe)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I am curious... for those of you who know when exactly you got pregnant and had some "implantation" bleeding, was it dark or bright red? How much was it, and how long did you bleed? Sorry that is so TMI info but I am curious. I had my first period since I am BFing, it was very light... lasted my full week though.  Had the cramps and the whole shabang. According to that i would have ovualted on monday or tuesday... then yesterday I had a little bleeding for about half the day, it was dark-not red, and stopped last night. Only a little- not enough for a tampon or anything. I am freaking out a little bit if you cant tell lol ! 

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:20 PM

For me it was light pink and only noticeable when I wiped...it got a little heavier in the evening but, stopped by the next morning. I had no cramping at all.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

TDsmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM

I had it...with my last pregnancy. All I had was a streak of pink on the toilet paper 1 time. That's it! And it was at 10 dpo.. I took a prego test the next day and got a positive!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
fun_mommyof3
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:46 PM

I had pink on the TP twice and that was it.

aleah.michelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Mine was bright pink only enough for one light tampon 

AndreaAKAMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:06 PM

hmm I dont know what else would have caused that! It was just enough blood to make me wear a liner for the time, but it definetly was not pink. The only reason I can think of why it would be dark is I am only 10 weeks PP? It definetly was not a period, I have not had anymore blood at all or period type symptoms. Can anyone think of any other reason that would have happened? I had fully stopped bleeding at 5 weeks PP and already had one period about 2 1/2 weeks ago...

BTW I have not taken any form of birth control and I am BFing... but like someone else said, it is not every 2-3 hours.

AndreaAKAMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Anyone? Ideas?

*Bump*

Hendrix07
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Breastfeeding makes your period weird for as while... Thats what I'd put my money on.

Come visit my group: The Truth About Infant Formula

TippyD
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I had a few drops that I thought was the beginning of my period so I used a panty liner, and there was nothing and the next day used another pantyliner and just had a few more spots of darker blood.. not a lot, but then it stopped and I figured the stres from moving was screwing with my body(we had been driving for 2 days about 7- 8 hours each day)

giffer
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM

mine was dark brown & only last one or two days & wasn't even enough to use a liner or anything.

i hate mondays

virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM

It's possible that was implantation bleeding that sounds about what mine was like but I also haven't nursed in about 6 mths.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)