• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not really venting.. just happy =]

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

i can't wait! my due date is next wednesday and if she doesnt come out by then [ cuz i think she holding on in there ] lol then ON the 25th at 730 i have to go in and be induced.. im so excited though! i really can't wait to hold my daughter in my arms.. ive gone threw hell and high water last year with the passing of my 1st husband and the passing of my son and the fractured legs that all i want to do it feel that joy when i see her beautiful face in my arms!  she's so low and im already a centimeter dialated so maybe she will come earlier then the induction date <3 that would be nice..

o also...

i have everything i can think of you ready for her but i feel like my missing somthing can some read this is maybe hint wut im missing.?

thermometer, all cloths from 0 to 18 months already lol blankets, crib, nursery mobile 4 car seats lol shh and 5 strollers.. even a double one for just in case [ no im not a rich and spoiled girlfriend it was all given to me lol ] i evern have toy bikes waiting for till shes older, toys. a snuggaler for her car seat and window shade baby on board sign, stuffed animals all kindas of musical stuff for her, bath tub toys diaper rash cream lotions baby wash and shampoo that nose surynge for her boogers lol medicine dropper thing pacifiars wipes and diapers galore lol formula bottle cleaners bottle warmer, bottles shoes play mat bouncer bassinet i feel like i have everything like theres one important thing missing.. besides a swing i cnt find the best one yet lol

SORRY ITS SOOOOO LONG!!!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Zacharoos_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:02 PM

What about hats, booties, an actual baby bathtub, exersaucer(won't need that until later), burp cloths, hooded  towels & washcloths, fingernail clippers or the baby scissors, baby gas drops like Mylicon, Infants tylenol or motrin...those are the things I can think of that you didn't list

Youngmom2be0209
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Wow your pretty much set im so happy for you! Do u have a bounce seat? I heard they are a life saver sometimes. Dont necessarily need one but.. GOod luck!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)