Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I carrying high?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

When I was first pregnant I had an ultrasound because of bleeding, and the dr said the baby was really high, and I feel like I am still really, I know there isn't much a bump, but does anyone agree with me?  The old wives tale says you carry high and it's a girl, so I'm hoping both are true!!!

preview image

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mickey37
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Looks it..but i carried my boy high and my dd was super low..thenmy other boy wasn't nec either..sorry!

virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM

You do appear to be carrying high. My daughters were high and loved to hurt my ribs we actually induced my last early because we were worried she might have cracked a couple ribs. They aren't all that bad though I have had 5 girls and she was the first to hurt me that bad.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

MommyIvy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Looks high to me.

I love my son Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photos

Gizzy22
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Dont believe the wives tale lol.. With my first  high. Heres a pic with my first at about i think 20 weeks.

And with this one i am carrying kind of low.. Heres a pic and ITS ANOTHER GIRL! :)

Photobucket
fun_nice_1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM

You are carrying high :)

Mommies Who Are Child Abuse Survivors

You can find this group at www.cafemom.com/group/44257

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)