Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! I'm just realizing.....

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

that this baby could technically be here in 3 weeks or so.  I'll be 33 weeks on Monday.  I had dd at 37 weeks, so I could go early.  I was thinking it is like 2 months away, but it could be less!

I just hope that my dd who is 3 adjusts alright with the baby.  I'm not looking forward to the lack of sleep.  I wish I could hire someone to just do night feedings!!! lol!  That would keep my sanity!

LAUREN ELIZABETHexpecting girl

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Proudmommy1128
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Ha ha....that would be great to have a nightime nanny! I know, I was just thinking the same thing...I will be 33 weeks on Sun, but baby is measuring 6 days ahead and they want to induce on the 26th of March if I don't go sooner. Good luck to you!!!

Braille93078
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Thanks you too!

Quoting Proudmommy1128:

Ha ha....that would be great to have a nightime nanny! I know, I was just thinking the same thing...I will be 33 weeks on Sun, but baby is measuring 6 days ahead and they want to induce on the 26th of March if I don't go sooner. Good luck to you!!!

KareBear0609
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I'm just about 37 weeks and I wish I would go into labor ...... =(

Domzmom2005
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I'm sure your daughter will adjust in time...she might feel a little left out because you need to take care of the baby, but I'm sure you already know that any time you spend with her will be special.

Heck the new baby is going to be sleeping a lot during the day (hopefully) and that's when you could cuddle up with your daughter and watch a movie, read a book, or whatever. Plus I'm sure she'll love helping with the baby...it'll be like a doll, just alive.

snowflake11-07
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Quoting KareBear0609:

I'm just about 37 weeks and I wish I would go into labor ...... =(

I'm a little over 37 wks & want this baby out now. i'm moving out of state tomarrow morning (i live with family & they decided to move cuz their lease is up)  & i'm afraid i'll go into labor on the almost 2hr drive to the new house. plus the  2 nearest hospitals are both 45mins away and both in a differant state than i am moving to!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)