• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i fill this void?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  • 15 Replies

i'm posting this here because i feel like some of you pregnant women might understand how emotional i am right now. i kicked my husband out last night. he's been repeatedly unfaithful and lying to me. the last time i caught him was 3 weeks ago and he's already doing it again. anyway, i'm so very emotional about it. i don't want him near me and i'm so hurt but damn it all... i am PREGNANT and alone with 3 kids and don't have anyone else to.. ya know.. just be nice to me right now. i keep crying because when i'm sad all i want is my husband's shoulder to lean on but he's the one causing all this. i miss his smell and the way his hands feel on me. some of you have to know what i'm feeling right now. how do i fill this void? tomorrow is valentine's and i'm ioncredibly lonely and tired and sad.... i really don't need pity... i just don't have anyone to talk to....

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:07 PM

You need to find a sitter for a couple hours at least and treat yourself to something nice. I know it is terrible finding out that your dh/so is being unfaithful and it makes it really hard not to have him come back. Maybe you and a girlfriend can go do something. Keep your chin up I know your preggers and it hard right now especially but it does get easier.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

maryinger
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:12 PM

it's hard to find a sitter for 3 kids on a friday night. plus i really don't have any friends that could do anything with me other than one who would get completely wasted and leave me to fend for myself....

Quoting virgobaby1978:

You need to find a sitter for a couple hours at least and treat yourself to something nice. I know it is terrible finding out that your dh/so is being unfaithful and it makes it really hard not to have him come back. Maybe you and a girlfriend can go do something. Keep your chin up I know your preggers and it hard right now especially but it does get easier.

logiemommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Honestly I do know how you feel. First off I'm sorry to hear this. I know how hurt you are and all the emotions u are going thru. Though my DH only cheated the once I still at times have trust issuses with him, but its a task I hoose to do every day, learning the stages of forgivness and etc. Luckily IM in a great group on here, and now am a admin for, and these ladies help me out alot. I thought I'd get harsh replys or something if I ever told, but I'm happy to say while being with this group I've learned to heal, deal, and almost completely trust him again.

I don't have all the answers and I'm sorry doesn't seem enough. I feel ur pain, I feel ur tears. U have to now do a lot of soul searching, R u rdy to make the journey of foregivness? Is he rdy to prove his faithfulness and earn ur trust? IF you take him back he will have a lot of ass kissing to do and etc.  If you need to talk just pm me. and I may get into trouble, but join me at still love him. Thats my group, you will have alot of support there, and wmen just like you learning how to cope with the news of the affairs and etc for those of us ladies who still love the man who cheated and we want to make things work. If you don't want to make things work out , but need to talk with someone , on how to handle it all, still join us.

vikaroo18
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you. I really can't imagine what it's like. If I were you I would just probably lay on the couch and watch sad movies all night (that's just the kind of girl I am). You don't deserve to be cheated on and you probably done the right thing kicking him out.. it kinda shows him how serious you are about it. I hope things get better for you and that you have a good Valentines Day..

hugs

gypsydancer7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Yeah apparently someone reported this because I said a bad word. I love that there are "adults" in this group lol....

But anywho.....I didnt think about bleach.....Much better than fire. This way you can still pack them up and give them to him :)

Quoting maryinger:

oh believe me... throwing his clothes on the lawn last night was very therapeutic, and i'm looking at the rest of his clothing and thinking about a big bottle of bleach i have to soak them in....

Quoting gypsydancer7:

So you dont want pity....

How about someone to help you burn all his sh*t tommorrow night??? lol. Get a sitter, some awesome comfy clothes (with his credit cards- hell stock up on post-pregnancy clothes too by online shopping with his card), Cook yourself a nice dinner, burn his crap, then end the night with a bubble bath and book.

Humor always helps!!

And Im not joking....if I lived close I would so help you spend his money and ruin his stuff!!

virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Do you have any relatives near that would be willing to watch your little ones for a little while? I know how you feel I have 6 kids, and 2 that are at home full time, it's very hard. I wish I was close I would be happy to help out.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

maryinger
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM

aw thanks... well my family members aren't really into helping me out with the kids unless it's an emergency, ya know? it's his side of the family that helps us when we need a break, and the second his mom knows i kicked him out she'll hate me all over again...

Quoting virgobaby1978:

Do you have any relatives near that would be willing to watch your little ones for a little while? I know how you feel I have 6 kids, and 2 that are at home full time, it's very hard. I wish I was close I would be happy to help out.

theclassics1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Quoting gypsydancer7:

Yeah apparently someone reported this because I said a bad word. I love that there are "adults" in this group lol....

But anywho.....I didnt think about bleach.....Much better than fire. This way you can still pack them up and give them to him :)

Quoting maryinger:

oh believe me... throwing his clothes on the lawn last night was very therapeutic, and i'm looking at the rest of his clothing and thinking about a big bottle of bleach i have to soak them in....

Quoting gypsydancer7:

So you dont want pity....

How about someone to help you burn all his sh*t tommorrow night??? lol. Get a sitter, some awesome comfy clothes (with his credit cards- hell stock up on post-pregnancy clothes too by online shopping with his card), Cook yourself a nice dinner, burn his crap, then end the night with a bubble bath and book.

Humor always helps!!

And Im not joking....if I lived close I would so help you spend his money and ruin his stuff!!

that is funny....i dont think she wants to do that just yet

Domzmom2005
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:23 PM

I think you should throw a pajama party for you and your kids on Valentine's day.

Dinner could be something ordered in or made easily, even pb&j...then have snacks set out.

Play music and dance around like idiots because that's always fun.

I don't know how you feel about bedtime, but I'd let the kids stay up until they crash because that will not only give you company later into the night, but it will make bedtime very easy.

You could play silly games like simon says, or red light green light.

You could even "camp out" in the living room when it's time to sleep.

Just relax, have fun with your kids and try to forget about the bad stuff for a while. That means no letting hubby into the house or answering any calls from him because this is YOUR time.

MyHotComments.com

prmami2b
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I am so sorry... What a prick! if I lived close to you I'd definitly come watch your LOs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)