Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

movement

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

i am 31 weeks today and i noticed that my baby moves but at different times then she normally does and it doesn't feel the same as it did like 4 days ago. It's not as strong. Is it because she's running out of room? She doesn't move quite as often.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amarrah06
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:31 PM

I am 30 weeks and my baby doesnt seem to move as much either probally cause she is running out of room... i would say that is the case for you but she still seems to move more at night when i am less active...

Sweetestgirl79
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:31 PM

my daughter slowed down alot towards the end..she didnt have much room in there at all...lol

she was born 10-24-2008 9pds 12.3 oz 20 inch

my chubby little buddha...

if she slows down to much..it dosent hurt to ck with your OB ..they will let you know

congrats mama in your little one

Follow me to a new tommorow...
http://www.cafemom.com/group/mommyweightbegone09
MandaMck
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I've heard that the closer to the end you get, the less the baby moves.  Although I'm due Tuesday & my son moves ALOT!  He hasnt slowed up any, and I've actually been a little nervous about it. It makes me wonder if he's gonna be overly active after he's here!  But I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, unless she just doesn't move at all. If you know how to do a kick count, I would do that if you get too worried. Then if she doesn't move, I would call the dr or go in, and let them check everything out!

bambi1105
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM

According to my doctor, he said its normal for them not to be moving as much because they are running out of room. As long as you are still feel her move thats whats important.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)