Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladies pleeeeeeeeeeeease help

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok the date is set for my shower can you all help me with games . do you know of any. what games did they do at your baby shower .heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp   thanks ladies

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM

There's the baby food game where you take and write a # on the jar and on a piece of paper write down the # and the name of the baby food, then take the lable off the jar of food and people guess what the baby food is.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

sparklebug86
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM

dirty diaper game.... melt different candy bars and place them in the diaper. Then people have to smell and taste to decide which candy bar it is. The person with the most correct guesses...wins :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

ms.angel221
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Um... the Baby name game... everyone gets a bunch of necklaces, or baby pins... and they wear em, anytime ANYONE says the word BABY.. u collect their pin.. or necklace... whichever u choose... at the end of the party whoever collected the most WINS!!!!

Angel

queennaynay
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM

at my baby shower we played the "cute game". Everyone had a little close pin that was decorated with blue cloth (because i was having a boy). If you heard anyone say the word "cute" you could take their clothes pin. The person with the most at the end of the party got a prize.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)