Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VDAY 2009!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

My SO halfs to work so we will be celebrating ours next week which im bummed about but I will have my  little man who is 2 with me what should I do to make vday fun for him? BUT WHAT IS EVERYONES PLANS FOR VDAY?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JamesonsMa1209
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM

We're just making it a fun family day. I'm making heart shaped pancakes and french toast for breakfast then we're going to the aquarium for the day. :)

gypsydancer7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Taking my dd to gymnastics, then shes going away for the night. I will then do homework and repeatedly walk up and down the stairs while eating jalepenos and pineapple for the rest of the day trying to get this baby out...........My WHOLE day will revolve around getting this baby OUT!!!!!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:57 PM

My Hubby works tomorrow night so he will be sleeping all day tomorrow! I know he is going to get something on his way home like flowers or something he asked for the check book LOL but we are gonna celebrate later in the week too!!

rdnewman
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:03 PM

my husband works tomorrow night so he will be sleeping all day.. We are decorating our baby's nursery tonight together! Thats all I want to do anyway seeing as though she is due in 10 days...and not to mention, I hate v-day..lol

Rachel D. Newman
NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:07 PM

We are going to this HUGE kids fair! Hubby and I have dinner reservations at a new really nice restuarnt in town but I think I am going to have to stick a fork in those plans! I am way to uncomfortable to sit at a nice dinner plus my appetite is NONE so I would rather go to this place at a time when I could actually ENJOY the food!

As for ideas for you to do with your LO.....on wednesday DS and I made valentines days cards for Daddy and his new upcoming sister.  Then tonight we made special valentines day cupcakes! We decorated them with sprinkles and are going to surprise DH with them tomorrow!

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

Zacharoos_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM

My HUsband is out of town for work this weekend, so there will be no plans here except for running some errands with my 2 year old...and maybe taking him out to eat for our special valentine's dinner together:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)