Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

I keep feeling like a burning pain in my chest and my stomach is getting tight some but not much.  My chest keeps hurting to where it goes all the way through my chest and to my back.  Is that something I should worry about and go get checked out or just wait til Monday when I go to my appointment.  It almost hurts like it would be heartburn but it's not.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mep291
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:42 PM

how far along are you?

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

rativs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM

38weeks today

Zacharoos_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Is it actually in your chest, or right below...like between your ribs? If so, it could be gall stones...that sounds like the pain I had when I was experiencing them...if it's actually in your chest....in the middle...just drink some milk(in case it is acid related) and try to relax....if it's on your left side...you may wanna go to the er.

rativs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:46 PM

It's right in the middle mainly like right below my chest and right at the top of my ribs. I've tried laying down and everything but it's nont working.  It lasts for almost a minute at a time and sometimes I can feel it hurting into my arms.

northernmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:46 PM

you could be in labor, it may be best to get checked out.

babies

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
4SweetCrazies
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I know you say it's not heartburn but it sure sounds like it!!  try Tums and see if that helps...

allensavannahs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:50 PM

i know you stated that its not heartburn ...but have you taken something for heartburn or indigestion... sometimes the esophagus flap will not function correctly in pregnancy and you get a lot of pain. almost feels like your having a heart attack. the pain can radiate all over.. at least it did (dose) with me....try some pepto bismol.... or mylanta.....

baby due in march,my three year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I have gallstones, and that's where it hurts.. Right below my chest and all the way to my back.. Only thing is, the pain for me is really severe. Not at first, but it got bad after a couple months of me not having it checked.. It's actually recently put me in the hospital for over a week. I got it while pregnant.. btw.  If it's not hurting that much it's probably not it, but it doesn't hurt to get it checked. Gallstones and sludge are pretty common during pregnancy.

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)