• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you craving?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm starving and can't find anything I remotely want to eat.  What are you craving?  Maybe it will spur me into wanting to eat something!!

preview image

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM

special K yogurt and rasberries cereal mmm!

forsythia_18
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:52 PM

sour gummi worms and grapes!

Kierri
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Chinese... or KFC or homemade pizza. Yummy! But instead I am sitting here eating ramen..

pamelam20
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Fresh turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo & pickles on sourdough bread! yum

pregnancy calendar
JollyRancher22
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Fried chicken was the first real craving I have had for most of my pregnancy.  I would have other cravings but they would last for only about 2 mins.  So my hubby went n got me a big bag with maccarroni salad and cookies and cream icecream!  yum!!

virgobaby1978
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM

mmmmm that sounds good I am craving the steak I am making right now, I want a hot fudge sundae and a milk shake.

Quoting Kierri:

Chinese... or KFC or homemade pizza. Yummy! But instead I am sitting here eating ramen..

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

BooBearsMomma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:57 PM

OOOO that sounds So good, minus the tomatoes!

Quoting pamelam20:

Fresh turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo & pickles on sourdough bread! yum

preview image

golther
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM

donuts nothing but donuts

BooBearsMomma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I was craving donuts SO badly earlier...actually for like 3 days, it's been very hard for me passing them in the grocery store, I've wanted to pick up a couple dozen many times!

Quoting golther:

donuts nothing but donuts

preview image

Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM

It's weird... I want a bacon sandwich with mustard really badly. I don't even like bacon and this is the first time I've had a craving for anything particularly greasy. I can't have it, though.. I am on a very strict diet, so I will just imagine it in my head.. :(

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)