Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT!! I am so mad!! A horrible day!!! Awwwwww PIC INCLUDED!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is what my son looked like when my husband picked him up.  A little boy punched him, we got no phone call from school. 

And there are 5 aids/teachers and 11 kids.

pregnancy calendar
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elfgirl101
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:57 PM

OMG! Poor little thing!

Make a huge fuss about this. Make sure you write a letter to the school expressing your outrage, even if you go to see them in person. The letter will have to be filed in their paperwork, & this will make them take it more seriously.

I would be heartbroken & furious if my LO came home looking llike this. You would think the school would be up in arms, addressing what had happened, including punishing the perpetrator.

Moomy_of_twins
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 PM
This is rediculous!!! I agree with the one above me call or go into the school and make a fuss about it. that isnt right!
Elfgirl101
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 PM

PS Make sure you include a photo of your son with the black eye in with the letter. That way they cannot say that the incident was "nothing serious" or that you're "making a fuss about nothing".

Best of luck!

Quoting Elfgirl101:

OMG! Poor little thing!

Make a huge fuss about this. Make sure you write a letter to the school expressing your outrage, even if you go to see them in person. The letter will have to be filed in their paperwork, & this will make them take it more seriously.

I would be heartbroken & furious if my LO came home looking llike this. You would think the school would be up in arms, addressing what had happened, including punishing the perpetrator.

tiff_katie4life
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:07 PM

go to the school and put up a fight

TadpolesMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM

OMG that is horrible!! & I said 'awww' outloud when I saw it! What is the other bratty little kids consequences for hitting your little boy? Why did he do it? I hope your little man feels better!  

Kristyn..Mommy to Talon, Wife to a police officer/soldier named Mathew =)
margarita time

jdbrown21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Omgawsh how horrible!!! I would pull one heck of a b*tch fit. That is ridiculous!

preg.w3
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM
UH I WOULD BE ONE PISSED OFF MOM

I'M A CO-SLEEPING, BREASTFEEDING, NON-CIRCUMSIZING, PRO-LIFE, ANTI-CIO, NON-SPANKING, LOVING MOMMY OF 3 AND I STAND UP FOR WHAT AND WHY I BELIEVE IN..

ErikaM27
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:23 AM

poor baby! The school would be hearing from me first thing in the morning.

Domzmom2005
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Did your son get some hits in too?

That's freakin crazy and I would be raising holy hell at his school! From what you say there are about 2 kids per teacher, there is NO excuse that this happened...I hope that the other kid got in trouble, but I'd still take the pictures to school and tell them that you want something done about it. You shouldn't have to send your child to school worrying if he is going to get injured.

Martina70
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:44 AM

I would be mad too.

Even if the teacher didn't know how it happened, he should have at least been with your son at pick up to inform your hubby that his son was hurt.

Please don't think I am being to forward, but is your son in a class with  special needs students. If so was it a SN student that hit him? The adult to child ratio seems high a mainstream class room environment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)