Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM
  • 3 Replies

so today was my ultrasound, however i had to reschedule because i was maybe ten minutes late, becaus i had to stop at that bathroom for almost peeing in my pants, lol. and because i had to park at the top of the parking garage because they were so crowded. well i was very upset by this because this is the seocnd time i had to reschedule i am 25 weeks i have not had one ultrasound & only ONE doc. appt. i have beeen having bad pains and kind of smelly discharge but not to bad (sry tmi) and i am just worried something is wrong with me or my baby. and it seems no body cares but me. so now it is on tuesday but i will feel so terriable if there is something wrong and i didnt go sooner. ugh. i hate being all worried and emotinal. sorry just needed to vent.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Domzmom2005
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:55 PM

That's dumb...I know that they have other appointments, but I'm sure that they have people late all the time...I hope your next appointment goes better!

pregnancy week by week

baby

prmami2b
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I'm sorry mama.. If you really become worried that something is wrong, you could always go to the ER. GL!

mudgirl
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM

im 29 weeks and i was at the dr today and i asked about the smelly discharge thing and they said as long as it is just stinky like period its ok as long as its not fishie smelling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)