Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sore Vagina

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:08 PM
  • 1 Replies
Okay, that probably wasn't the best title but hey, I'm all for getting straight to the point.  As weird as this may sound, is anyone else having a problem with a sore vagina.  Not from sex, or sex toys are anything, it's just sore.  I feel like i've been dragging weights between my legs if you get my drift.  I have a pretty good idea what it is from because the same thing happened with my first pregnancy. Alexas (that's what we are naming the baby) has flipped upside down so she's now head first.  the same thing happened when my daughter Aaliyah flipped upside, but can the babies head possibly be THAT heavy?  So i guess my real question is, does anyone have ideas as to how to get rid of the soreness because something tells me i'm going to get wierd looks if i walk around with an ice pack shoved down my pants.
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
skyelerr
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:18 PM
 LOL That would be a funny site but honestly  depending on how far along you are the best thing i think you can do is try to lye down with your feet up or what ever position is comfortable for you that will gett the baby's head off of your vaginal area for a while  or try to see if you can get the baby to move by rubbing your tummy next to her head to see if she will move to a better position  for you. Again this depends on how far along you are cause if you are close to your due date then the baby may just be getting into position to be born and that will not change much until then.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)