Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WORRIED AND CONFUSED

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
Undecided I don't know if any one has gone through what i just went through so if there's anyone can you please advise me what should i do. Last saturday in the morning i had to leave work due to a heavy bleeding, i'm 4 months pregnant so i got really worried and i went straight to the er. when i got there the er doctors took blood and did a pap exam and check to see if i was dialeted or if my uterius was open which thank God it wasn't and the ultrasound they did it showed the baby good and normal so they just send me home even though i was bleeding and told me that it was a sign of a miscarriege but that i was ok to go home and that i can miscarry at any time which that was kind of scarry to know and then he said he couldn't do anything for me and that i had to go see my regular doctor on monday. i was so mad that i didn't get any explanation as to why i was bleeding or what had caused it can any one help.
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
texmexmom
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:41 PM
just wanted to see how you were doing??
GigglnMnM
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:44 PM
I would NOT wait until monday to see your doctor!!!! Call number for the on call number, it's what they are there for!!!! ER doctors don't know everything!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)