Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My Mother-in-law's dream..should I worry?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
My Mother-in-law had a dream about my husband's father, he had a baby boy, and the mother didn't survive labor. Me and My husband are the only one's in the family that are having a baby boy. Should I worry about her dream?? She had a dream about someone being pregnant a little less than a year ago..a couple months later, I was pregnant. Any advice?

by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kidsreverything
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:51 PM
no.ive had like 2 dreams that came true but there is no scientific evidence or any fact to it she could have dreamed it for amillion different reasons.labor is scary.this is my second and im still afraid of dying.but my first went so smoothly and it wasnt even scary i didnt think about dying when i went into labor i just kept thinking she is almost here!dr.s r so advanced it hardly ever happens now days.ecspecially if your not high risk!try to forget it.you dont need any extra worries think of all the dreams she has had that hasnt came true!and tell your docter your fears he/she will help ease your fears!
Huntersmommy87
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:54 PM
I don't think so if she had the same dream over and over then maybe but other wise dont over think it. I do that alot and over think things but they turn out nothing

AngelBabe07
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:32 PM
Thanks for the advice. She had the dream twice and thats the only reason I even gave it any thought..freaked me out a little..lol
kidsreverything
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:37 PM
:) honestly it would me to.but i dont think for a second that it will happen.why let r silly superstitions(sp?) ruin r happy thoughts!im the type who usualy worryies about everything but in the end i relized i worried for no reason!looks like yours is coming soon!how exciting-i cant wait for mine to be here!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)