Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My bladder hurts

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
Everytime I go for long walks my bladder hurts really bad! I always go pee before I leave the house and even when I come home I don't have to pee or anything. Sitting down is the only thing that helps. Is my baby just resting on my bladder? I never had this with the first baby!
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Juann25
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:59 PM
Huh   how far along are you?
Could it be ligaments?
I'm pregnant with #3 and can't say that I have ever had that problem. I know that if I walk to long my ligaments stretch and cause discomfort down there but I can't say right on my bladder.
MrS.GiFFord
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:06 PM
I'm 24 weeks as of yesterday. The pain is right on my bladder!
Juann25
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:12 PM
Think you have an uti?
does it hurt when you pee?
bluedad
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 10:33 PM
I dont know If I have the same thing you do but before I leave the house I go to the bathroom too and then about 10min after walking I feel like I have to pee so bad that it hurts and when I finally get to the bathroom I do go but not alot. It feels like very strong Pressure on my bladder to where it hurts when I am walking. I am 35wks preg. I think mine is the baby yours could be or it could be a uti. If I were you I would call the dr tomorrow and ask him what he thinks.
Jessmd2000
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 8:35 AM
I've never had pain,but I've had very uncomfortable pressure on my bladder from day one with my last pregnancy thats how I knew I was having a boy cus he was so low.I even waddled early cus of it.Are you sure its not pressure if your concerned you should call your doctor.

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)