Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

miscarring?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok long story ill try to make it short. I have an irreg period. and when i was pregnant with my first daughter i didnt no till i was 3 months because i was used to not having a period. But I started having alot of pain and blood that wsnt normal so i went to the doctor i thought i had been preg. n miscarried and i wanted to no before I got sick. Well i was 12 weeks and they said the blood was ok and the pain was just my uterus stretching. but I am around 2 months mayb 2 1/2 month preg. and today i went through 5 super plus tampons in 3 hours, I was having pain so bad i was crying but the pain i had last time was just as bad the only thing is the blood before was just spots and thats how it was yesterday I only saw it wen I wipped but today like i said its horrible and then about2 hours after it started to slow down it got bad again and i started having clots they werent big but there were alot of them. Im really scared. Being as i dont have normal anything. im freaking out that I may lose the baby and not relize it. Any suggestion/idea would help. I cant afford to go to the doctor if I don't need to we litterally have no money (10 dollars in the bank account) and I dont have any insurance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Domq
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM
u need to go to the doctor maybe they well understand if u don't look about u can get in some serious health trobule!!
shnigglefritz
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:24 PM

what ever you do wear a pad. you can see everything that way. plus you dont want to put anything up there. make a dr appointment and if in the next few hours the pain and bleeding continues go to the er. its happend to me. i wish you luck!

sisterbaby80
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:25 PM

I think you should go to the emergency room, most hospitals have programs where they can write off entire debts for those with low income, it sounds like you might be having a little trouble, try not to panick for now, and just go to the er....keep us posted and good luck!

MommyGirl717
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 9:43 PM

Do not use tampons when you are pregnant!!! Start using a pad.  My Dr. told me that If I'm soaking a pad, it could be serious. Please go to the hospital, they will see you even if you don't have insurance or money.  I don't know if it's the same where you are, but there are programs at hospitals here that will pay for your bills if you write them a letter. Maybe you could check into that once you're seen. I wish you the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)