Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED ADVISE

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
I JUST WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND FOUND OUT THAT IM 6 WEEKS AND I HAVE A BLEED SPOT NEXT TO THE BABY THAT CAN CAUSE A MISCARRIAGE. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE REALLY UPSET AND NERVOUSE AND CAN DEFFINETLY USE SOME WORDS OF WISDOME AND ADVISE TO GET THROUGH A VERY STRESSFUL TIME
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
texmexmom
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:34 PM
just wanted to let you know I'm saying a prayer for you.
sweetcheeks1984
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 3:34 AM
i dont know anything about wat u r going through but i know about hard times and i just wanted to let u know that i am praying for and wishing ur family and the new baby to be all the luck in the world
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 10:33 AM
I had the same thing with my son, he is now four.  Just hang in there!  Try not to stress (I know that is almost impossible!) and take it easy.  Don't worry about those dishes or floors just put your feet up and relax.  I hope and pray that everything will turn out just fine!
Noah191
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 1:01 PM
Listen .. Dont stress urself about that sometimes this happens but dont stress or nothing because they can become a big NO NO ... just relax everything is goin gto be fine just take it easy and relax.
I will pray for you and I wish you all the luck.

Stephanie
cjohnson4783
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 1:44 PM
I can only imagine how scared you are! I went to the hospital yesterday because I started bleeding, but thankfully it was nothing. Honestly, I would go with your gut instinct, if you feel something is way wrong and you feel the doctors are misdiagnosing your situation, go for a second, third, fourth, etc, opinion. Many say women's intuition can be trusted with things like this. Also, you might hold off on sex for a while until you know one way or the other-I know it sounds like a wives tale, but I was told that sex was what caused my condition yesterday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)