Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 10:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
okay i need help and advice going on here me and my boyfriend had sex since thursday all the way up to monday alot and didnt use protection and he did cum in me i should start my period the beginning of september and im not sure what my chances could be and if its a high risk or not my period ended august 8th and me and him had sex the 16th-20th alot and no protection no birth control nothing what is my chances i feel im not cause last time we did the same thing and i didnt get pregnant so why would i be pregnant now i know its WAY too early to tell but i need advice about it thanks hope i can get some help
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I-Love-My-Girls
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 10:55 PM
I really don't know what kind of advise you are looking for... but if you don't want to be pregnant then use protection. If you do want to get pregnant then what you are doing should get you there.

Lsmom
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Well, knowing a few more things can help me to know more about your chances. How long is your period (days you bleed) and how long is your cycle (from day one of one period to the next period) that makes a difference. It only takes once....so just because you havent gotten preggo before means nothing about now. Let me know the info above and i will try to answer the best i can..... />

vivalaham
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 10:59 PM
i dont see any reason why there wouldn't be a chance of you being pregnant. if your period ended the 8th and you had sex teh 16th on, that sounds like a pretty good time to get pregnant to me. cause most women ovulate a week or 2 after their period. but you can also get pregnant anytime.
i dunno its hard to tell from your post, but are you worried about becoming pregnant or are you trying to get pregnant? cause you're not doing anything to prevent it. he's not even pulling out? my boyfriend pulled out every time we had sex (no condom no birth control) and that definately doesn't work.
kidsreverything
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:02 PM
you can get pregnant anytime any where.and iw ould say if women can get pregnant through condom and birthcontrol(and i know 3 who have)your chances r pretty high.why r you not using protection!?if your not looking to get pregnant i suggest you quit "trying"!and if you r i hope your clse to rich and your relationship with your bf will last forever-having a baby is hard.forgive the judging but i dont think you understand fully what you r setting yourself up.either way if you ever need anything- i have already spoke my mind nothing more will be said- ill be here to help if you need it!
HopefulTaurus
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:04 PM
Are you kidding me?  You are basically saying that you had sex right in the middle between periods without protection, a few times, and you wonder if you "may have a chance at getting pregnant"?????!!!!!!!!!

That is some of the best odds.  I do know some people that try to get pregnant and aren't that lucky, but if you were trying not to, and still did what you say you did, than the way that luck goes, you will be  pregnant.

My two bits...but I am sure that is what you were thinking anyway.
shnigglefritz
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:14 PM
holy crap in in the middle of the between periods is your most fertile time. hun that wasnt the best idea if you dont want to become pregnant. ill tell you this. take $40 get plan b. yes it is expensive but its alot cheaper then a baby. from what you just said neither one of you are ready for one. so save yourself some heartache and go to a drug store and get it. if you arent old enough (18) find the nearest planned parenthood and they will supply it to you. and no you dont have to have a parent be there.
kidsreverything
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Quoting shnigglefritz:

holy crap in in the middle of the between periods is your most fertile time. hun that wasnt the best idea if you dont want to become pregnant. ill tell you this. take $40 get plan b. yes it is expensive but its alot cheaper then a baby. from what you just said neither one of you are ready for one. so save yourself some heartache and go to a drug store and get it. if you arent old enough (18) find the nearest planned parenthood and they will supply it to you. and no you dont have to have a parent be there.

ok-going to get alot of people mad here but to me this says  its ok to have sex unresponsiably(sp?)and young b/c youcan now spend $40 to take care of your "mistake"?
inluvw311
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:23 PM
Ok, for starters, if you are trying, I wish you the best of luck but if you stress about it, it won't happen when you want it to. If you're not trying I suggest you stop having sex and wait to find out if you are pregnant, then go to PLANNED PARENTHOOD donate the $5 and get a year supply of birth control!!!!!! If this is an unplanned "OOPS" it is completely irresponsible of  you to be this reckless with your life when you have so much more time to think about this LATER!!!!! There is no hurry to be a WOMAN by any means.......enjoy your life as much as you can before you get settled into a life you don't expect to live forever.

My opinion.............
lucky2186
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:39 PM
ok first off i think you should tell anyone in here who just said anything mean or negative to kiss off. and second i think if you dont want to be and your not go get on bc and  if you want to be then more power too you. i'll be happy for you i know thats not much cause you dont know me but, just because it could be unplanned doesnt mean you wont love a baby the same as if it were my first was unplanned and i was on birthcontrol the depo shot to be exact so yeah i love him all the same and would change it for the world anyway if you need to talk im always here.
Tricia76
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 11:45 PM

Quoting shnigglefritz:

No!! Do not do that!! My gosh,,,(bites her tongue)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN