Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
Ok, lets see the last pic you have taken!  I wanna see thoes big 'ol bellies!!!  I'm 38 weeks and 1 day, I'll be induced at 39 weeks on September 4th...wish me luck!

by on Aug. 29, 2007 at 9:47 PM
Replies (11-15):
MrS.GiFFord
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM
i JUST TOOK THIS TODAY! I'm 25 weeks, 1 day preggo. I look like I swallowed a basketball overnight! Hehe.

Amelia_Bd
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 7:43 PM
Thats my 35 weeks belly!
manysportsmom3
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 12:15 AM
I cannot even believe that only one person has stretch marks and they weren't even on her tummy.   I'm sooooo jealous of all you moms........or did you photoshop those photos? 

If my 3rd child, 38 week belly just minutes before delivery (natural birth) doesn't scare the new moms, I don't know what will.  I have decent deliveries (at least the last 2...1st one, I had pitocin and a pain killer...NOT epidural though) but my pregnancies make me sick all 9 months, but I can do the deliveries no problem; I actually do not mind them.  Sounds crazy!  I'd have more if I didn't have to raise and pay for them afterwards.  Maybe I should become a surrogate....NOT, forget it!  I couldn't give any baby away if I had it!

Here goes the pic:  Don't be sick!

I had on my "mini-skirt".  The tube thingy they hold the monitors with.  Me and my dh were having fun messing around before our son was born and my mom took the picture.  She was there to see the baby right after he was born; she didn't think I'd let her stay in the room.  I told her not to leave but to grab a leg and pull it outwards.  I was ready to push and she asked 2 times if I really wanted her there.  I said, why not!  She was going to go to the waiting room, HECK NO!  I told her to stay.  She loved it and my hubby didn't mind either.  I wish she would have been there for the 1st 2.  Oh well!  We always learn from our mistakes.

Well ladies, are you sick from my stretch marks?  I am!
Madisynsmama
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 3:04 AM
dont worry I got stretch marks everywhere too! I just didnt take pics of them haha! im on number 2 now so theyre only gonna looke even better :p BLAH
Madisynsmama
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 4:59 AM

43 weeks with my daughter, this is 3 days before I had her. She was over 10 pounds!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)