Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

annoyed at everything?

Posted by   + Show Post
 does anyone else get annoyed at EVERYTHING? i feel like i'm going crazy i can't go a day without getting so irritated and annoyed by someone, usually my mom. its like theres no way to please me. the people that are acting all supportive of my pregnancy are annoying me. and my mom is just acting like its all about her, thats the way she is anyways, everything always has to be about her. but my pregnancy and my baby, who cares about me, my mom is going to be a grandma! thats sooo much more important.
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-12):
MrDsMamma
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 5:48 PM

Quoting garrity:

Yes, I am in the same boat..I feel bad about it because my 2 yrd old is the one who is annoying me the most, next to my husband..I am with her all day and then I feel guilty by the end of the day because I may have not demonstrated as much patience as I normally do..People in general are bothering me too. My husband made the comment the other day about how he forgot what these pregnancy hormones can do..I never snap at him or my daughter and lately I have been doing that..It helps to know that it is just a phase and I cant control my hormones. If I realize its not ME, then it makes me feel better.

Yes, I am def with you, I also have a two year old and where I don't normally have much patience anyway, I have pretty much NONE now... it is very hard because you feel like an awful person at the end of the day.
munchkin36
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 7:00 AM
omg! my mom's the same way! and yes, i've been very irritable. jack is the only one who isn't pissing me off too much! my stepdaughter heather just doesn't get it, and i yell at her a lot, and jack's sister has always pissed me off everyday. she's deaf, dumb, and completely selfish! not a good combo to have around a pregnant woman! she reeeeaaaallllllllyyy doesn't get it. so i yell at her behind her back a lot! lol at least i don't take it out on her! buying an a/c for my room helped a lot though. now i spend most of my time in here, on the computer, alone, in 65 degree weather when it's in the 90's or 100's in the rest of the house. ahhhh! peace! lol just try not to stress out the baby too much! good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)