Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

It said positive :|

Posted by   + Show Post
okay i took a pregnancy test this morning around 8 and it was the first response and it came out positive.... of august 8th 2007 my period ended and had sexual intercourse 16th-20th of august 2007 with no protection and no birthcontrol... and my period should start at least sept. 1 or 2 or 3 around there always the first of the month and i have been sick for three days now and i didnt think i could be pregnant but yet ppl say thats when im most fertile is it too early to tell like as of tomorrow if i am i think i would be 2 weeks cause i feel it happen on the 17th im not here to look for rude comments im here for help and advice.... i will be happy if i am tho i just need to know if ya think its too early to tell or what not i did research on the net and it says you can get signs a week into pregnancy and also let me know you can know early from the first response and etc....it differs from woman to woman some get signs real soon and some get them later on and some dont get them but i need advice and ppls opinions and i want to thank all of you that read this and reply to this post thanks :)
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Replies (11-14):
Alybaby
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 12:13 AM
Unless you've been on and off birthcontrol pills, or something, you're pregnant. As the others said, false negatives are common because some women don't have enough of the hormone yet to test positive, but false positives are very very rare.
Congrats! =)

munchkin36
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 3:51 AM
i took a test on a fri and it was pos. decided to wait a couple days, took another one on monday and it was pos. went to the doc to confirm on wed, and they told me that if you had even one positive test, it's really positive. there aren't really "false positives". i'd take another test to get the reality flowing though. lol and make a doc's appt. to confirm! good luck and congrats!!!
Emmels
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 3:55 AM
The last day of my period was Dec. 25 I KNOW that I concieved on Jan. 2nd, and took a first response test on Jan 12 that came out positive. Yes it is possible, but I would go to the Doctors office and have them do a test.
mommyagain2
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 3:59 AM

I am 29 weeks preggo now, I was takin tests way early (we were trying to get pregnant and I was anxious, lol)  Anyways I took 2 of those early detection tests and they were both positive, and they were right.  I don't think I would doubt the test if it said positive.  If it said Neg thats when I'd retest later.  I'd make a doctors appointment to confirm, thats what I did.....Congrats!!

Amber

Mommy to Madi and Abby

Wife to Brad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN