Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Does anyone else have this prob???

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:33 PM
  • 7 Replies
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem....
One day I will be lazy and tired and the next I will have energy for like 2 or 3 days,where I dont want to sleep, I just want to clean or do something.... I feel like I can walk like 10 miles and be fine... am i ok???
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
allaboutme2864
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:36 PM

LOL!!! No you are not rush to the hospital immediately!!! <<<sarcasm>>> This is all a part of pregnancy! I don't know the "technical" reasonings behind it, I just know I did it with both pregnancies, and everyone I knew did it too!!! I loved the days with energy though!!

These are not an employment opportunity or a get-rich-quick scheme to make money. They are place to make mad money or to have some extra cash! They are a way to earn some extra cash by viewing email ads from their advertisers.

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=allaboutme28">

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?allaboutme2864

http://www.cashcrate.com/324773

pronity23
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:37 PM
If I'm guessing right,you're in your last trimester? This happens because you're in the nesting faze,but it'll pass.
angelbabies0206
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM
Oh I love the days with energy, its great, I just didnt know if it was normal or not? I do tell yall what though, these braxton hicks SUCK!!! I get at least 5 or 6 a day....
aboren89
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:52 PM
I've been like that too! I'd be too sick to do anything and just sleep...or sit around, but like one or two days a week I wake up with a smile and a bottle of tilex in my hands...

allisonsmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 8:14 AM
I am so jealous! I have ntohing but sick days and can barely get off the couch this WHOLE pregnancy. It sucks :-( I hate it..my mind wants to get up and start orgnanizing and cleaning and dusthing things that like corners of the ceilings and suck..but my body physically won't let me and I just end up crying in frustration because I feel like I can't get ANYTHING done and ready for her to come!!
allisonsmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 8:14 AM
I am so jealous! I have ntohing but sick days and can barely get off the couch this WHOLE pregnancy. It sucks :-( I hate it..my mind wants to get up and start orgnanizing and cleaning and dusthing things that like corners of the ceilings and suck..but my body physically won't let me and I just end up crying in frustration because I feel like I can't get ANYTHING done and ready for her to come!!
JenE4
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 9:31 AM

Quoting allisonsmommy:

I hear you! I can't wait to get some days where I have energy to clean! The other day I left work a little early and I felt all pumped up that I was going to get home and clean. By the time I got gome--a mere 15 minutes later--I was already too exhausted and instead took my usual prone position on the couch! I can't wait until that nesting kicks in!

Jen

Mom to Emma, 11, and Wyatt, 8, and baby on the way...

pregnancy due date

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)