Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help..any suggestions

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

boy am i getting frustrated i know everything will happen when its ment to but man this is getting annoying i just one good nights sleep before the baby comes. Once again last night i woke up every 20 minutes with severe cramping starting in my back followed by contractions. then about 6 it stops.. than today in church and this happened yesterday i had this overwhelming feeling like im going to throw up followed by a contraction not a terrible one but it was there wish i could figure out what is going on. I have allot of sharp pains and pressure in my vaginal area to.. does anyone esle have something like this going on HELP!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Froggi6232
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

bump...I'm sorry mama but my water broke first and then they induced me so I didn't even know what a contraction felt like till  5 hours after my water broke.  Hope you get a lil bit of sleep!

nikonme
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Ugh! I hear ya, I'm 37 wks, and I can't sleep more than an hour without him punching my bladder. I also have the severe crotch pain, like someone kicked me. And now my tailbone area and glutes ache. Guess we are in the last stretch. Good luck momma!
krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM

My BIL's girlfriend is having the same problems so we are walking,bouncing and we are going to try tonight acupressure.I've heard the acupressure actually helps make it come and stay so we are hoping it helps.I found only one site that had some pictures of the pressure point.There is one on your foot and one on both of your wrist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)