Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BH?? Pressure?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 32 weeks pregnant with my second child.  with my first i didnt feel BH or regular contractions untill 3 hours before i had him.  with this one i get what i am guessing are BH, but they are way uncomfortable.  They are not painful, and they are not regular, and not very many in an hour, but i do get them all day and night.  I also have a lot of pressure in my vagina.  Its not the type of pressure of having a baby, but maybe his head is way low on my cervix.  so my question is should i be worried enough to call my midwife ( because im not really that worried just more uncomfortable than anything ) and if you have had a baby and are pregnant is this just because your body already knows what to do so it just doing it??  I will of course ask my midwife when i see her in 2 weeks, i was just hoping to see if anyone esle is going through this or had an idea of what it was.   Thanks ladies.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kaciewor
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM

I have been experiencing the pressure thing, and yesterday I had some sharp pains in my crotch or cervix. It brought me down to my knees I had to lay down.

Proud wife to Jeff~  Mommy to Lainey* expecting Carley Rae April 30th!stork

aphrodite7400
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM

i believe what you are experiencing is normal.  at least it was for me.  so im not sure. goodluck!

youngmum1234
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:42 PM

I was the same way as you with my first i didnt feel any cervix pain, or BH, with this one if i walk for more then 1/2hr i feel sharp pains and twinges in my cervix, and i get non-painful tightning...which i am assuming are BH...I believe its normal..at first i paniced..and i was so careful but i have had them for 2-3 weeks and nothing has come of it...my Dr also didnt seem worried about it...i am afraid to walk though lol...dont want this little one coming before he should so i try not to walk too much...even though i love walking everywhere

charisma10
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I wouldn't call the midwife. 

Don't think about it too much, it wil pass

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)